Readers are treated to a tip per page, making the book easy to dip into when a little guiding light is needed. From time and money saving tips and gentle ways of steering your child towards good eating and sleeping routines, to coping with the mountain of advice offered. Sections on: birth, feeding, weaning, changing, clothing, sleeping, playing, learning, travel and you. With a section for mums with twins.
A thoughtful gift to celebrate pregnancy, a baby shower, or new baby celebration.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
- BIRTH – Ask the midwife to pace your new born baby on your stomach after birth to allow skin to skin contact …
- CLOTHING – Clothes can fit again once your toddler stops wearing nappies so don’t be too keen to get rid of those little outfits.
- SLEEPING – Buy a basic monitor. You don’t need a video screen, music, intercom or lights because you will never use them.
- LEARNING – Leave nursery school with conviction when you drop your child off – say goodbye and don’t linger as this may upset your child.
- TRAVEL – Take a spare set of clothes for your child (and you if possible) on day trips. You will need them on at least one occasion!
- YOU – Let yourself ask for help. It could be the best thing you ever do.